March play reading
Our next play reading will be held on Thursday 18 March at 20:00, when we'll be reading some or all of the following:
• "Private Lives" (Act I) by Noël Coward
• "California Suite” (Scene Two: Visitor from Philadelphia) by Neil Simon
• "Restaurant Sketch" by Monty Python’s Flying Circus
Everyone is welcome to join in or just listen. An evening of active entertainment is guaranteed!
To take part, just click the button below for information on how to join.
We're looking forward to seeing you there!
Youth Open Mic and Play Reading
Our Youth Open Mic and Play Reading evening will take place on Wednesday 24th March online, 18.00 – 20.00. We’d like to invite our youth membersto perform a little something of their own choice in front of a small but hugely supportive audience - a song, a poem, a dance, a stand-up comedy routine... literally anything that inspires you! Following these performances we’ll all (yes, grown-ups too) join in with a fun-filled reading of one of Roald Dahl's wonderful plays (we haven't decided which one yet - it’ll depend on numbers!)Please get in touch with Jenny Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to take part.
"Macbeth's First Murders" cancelled
The AATG's First Short Film Festival
Where to view the films:
Watch both the film showing and the award show, click the first button below. To read the descriptions of the films, click the second button below.
Garden and balcony furniture
Having been deprived of the fun and excitement of building a pantomime set, the AATG’s Warehouse team is offering to make high-quality outdoor furniture (tables, benches, planters etc.) to customers’ specifications, as follows:
- First decide what you’d like to have. You could get basic ideas about such furniture from websites such as Hornbach.
- You would then decide on the dimensions, material and colour scheme that you would like.
- Once you have decided on the basic design, you would then contact Peter Comley to discuss how this furniture could then be made to your specifications.
The cost would amount to the cost of materials plus a modest contribution towards AATG Warehouse expenses. So you’d not only get genuinely handmade outdoor furniture, you’d also be helping the AATG to weather the storm of the corona crisis!