Charity Murder Mystery Dinner 2019
€55 for a 3-course dinner (excl drinks) & a murder to solve!
The audition for the performing characters will be held on Wednesday 9th January 2019 at 19:30 in our Warehouse (de Star 5 Leidschendam). They will take the form of an improv workshop in a very relaxed environment. There will only be 3 or 4 rehearsals for this production so come along and audition. It'll be fun!
Spring 2019 production
Our Spring 2019 production will be staged at the Warenar theatre in Wassenaar from 2 to 5 May 2019 – the get-in and technical/dress rehearsal will be on 2 May, and we’ll have three evening performances on the other dates.
All AATG members and newcomers are warmly invited to attend the auditions for on-stage parts in this production. These auditions will be held at our Warehouse on Sunday 13 January at 2 p.m. and on Tuesday 15 January at 8 p.m.
So what plays will we be performing? Like last year, we’ve drawn up a list of options and we’ll make the final choice after the auditions. So we’ll be selecting the play(s) that best highlight your talents and experience!
The options are:
- “An Evening of Comedy”: some short humorous but thought-provoking plays and sketches by leading dramatists
- “Scenes from Shakespeare’s Richard III” followed by a serious or humorous one-act play
- a full-evening version of Shakespeare’s Richard III.
So whether you’re a newcomer to the stage or a seasoned thespian, there’s bound to be a part that you’ll enjoy acting! And, of course, you’ll get the friendly guidance you need from our experienced direction team. You don’t have to choose between our Murder Mystery Dinner and our Spring Production - you can take part in both.Feel free to contact John Kearey if you need further information, or if you’d like to take part but can’t attend either audition.
Upcoming Events 2019
- 9 January: Murder Mystery Dinner audition
- 13 & 15 January: Spring Production audition
- 23 March: Murder Mystery Dinner, Warenar
- 2 – 5 May: Spring Production, Warenar
- 5 – 8 December: AATG Pantomime, Theater aan het Spui